Saturday 13 August 2011

Have You Ordered YOUR H&M Catalogue Yet?!


This morning I was expecting my gorgeous Boudoir Prive box, but it seems everyone in the world apart from me has got theirs (I'm not making any comments on the box until I've got it) and I'll be honest - I completely forgot I ordered this. I think they come every season showing you their new range, this time of course, AUTUMN (my favourite season!). I haven't heard much about this new order style H&M have started doing, basically you can order a catalogue FREE off the H&M website and then either order what you want from the site or via the order form you get. I prefer seeing things in catalogues compared to online, the colours are usually so much more true to life. I was so pleasantly surprised when I started looking through this, it's easily one of the best high street collections I've seen. I could quite happily spend my money on the majority of clothes in here, H&M got it completely spot on for autumn and for a lot cheaper than Topshop, River Island, and more recently New Look (when the hell did they get pricey anyway?!). Anyway I've picked out and taken pictures of things I will definitely be splashing the cash on. 

I've been looking for some leather look leggings for SO long, I always seem to find them when all the good sizes have gone or something, but these I really like, because although the front panel is leather-look, the back is good old legging material, making them SO much comfier and means you won't spend half an hour trying to get them on and off!

I work the slouchy jumper and leggings/jeans combo FAR too much in autumn, and this jumper is right up my street. It's a similar style to one topshop did about the same time last year with the pockets in LOADS of different colours (see here if you have no idea what I'm on about!)

There's something about ponchos that automatically brings me to a visual image of season one ugly betty, where betty sports a really erm.... interesting poncho (horrific picture here). But this however looks GORGEOUS! This looks massive and cosy and completely right for autumn/winter, I honestly can't wait to get my hands on one, and £14.99?! Expect a similar thing from Topshop for about £38 :)

If you haven't got a parka, this one looks LUSH! Parkas are definitely a must this winter, and with every high street fashion store doing their own version, at the moment this is my firm favourite, and I'm going to have to restrain myself adding to my already ridiculous coat collection!

For me this is what catalogue shopping is all about. This jacket on a hanger, I'd probably walk straight past. Nothing particularly special, something I could live without. However on the model it is something else! I have a feeling I'll be rushing out for this, plus the lush acid wash jeans she's wearing.

If I could, I'd probably wear bodycon skirts for the rest of my life, genuinely. This definitely needs to be added to my collection, such a gorgeous and subtle take on colour blocking and instant update to make your wardrobe on trend for Autumn/Winter. And with a skirt like that, even with nude and black accessories, you're still going to stand out!

This dress is so gorgeous I don't even have any words. The colour is so autumn/winter and looks a lot more expensive than £15! I love the way the models have been styled in the catalogue, this look with the jeans and scarf just looks.... amazing. amazing amazing amazing.

And don't we all just love H&M for accessories?! These were the first thing to catch my eye on the jewellery front, I have a feeling I'll be collecting them all!

H&M never disappoint with jewellery lets be honest, and these pieces are definitely things I'll be looking out for in my local store. Everything is so affordable and yet, doesn't look like you've raided Claire's Accessories.

I want this in ALL 3 colours! I really couldn't believe when I saw these were £14.99, they have such a Mulberry look to them! The colours of the bags were really cleverly chosen, all three look completely right for autumn, and I am so torn which to make my a/w bag of choice!

On the shoe front, these definitely caught my eye, the fringe detail, the moccasin style, the fact they're an ankle boot, which I have a massive weakness for. These are calling my name, and again, SO CHEAP! The way Primark prices are speeding up, I'd be surprised if you could get better value anywhere else.

And I never knew H&M did homeware? Maybe it's a new thing. Everything was gorgeous in the home section, with Cath Kidston inspired florals to cute and quirky doormats such as this one, I'm very tempted to buy, who doesn't want a compliment as they walk through the door?! ;)

For me, the back page of this catalogue sums my Autumn style up perfectly. I want massive ponchos and cardigans, slouchy jumpers and tops, tight jeans and leggings and absolutely gorgeous accessories. I honestly do think that H&M are absolutely spot on this season, and I have a good feeling it'll be where I'll be picking up the majority of my Autumn/Winter wardrobe! I'm completely shocked by how low the prices are for the clothes and styles being sold, they seem to be the only shop that haven't ridiculously hitched their prices up. Definitely check out your local store or online.... OR order your catalogue here FREE!
xoxoxoxoxox

16 comments:

  1. I brought that mustard bag - love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm heading to H&M tomorrow, if it's in I don't think I'll be able to resist! It's gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've picked out some gorgeous things!
    I really want that poncho!

    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thankyou, I seriously want the poncho, hoping I'll be able to get my hands on it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovee bodycon skirts! Some of their clothes though the qualities been a let down :D Can't wait for when its time to wear winter clothes!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah the quality isn't the best, but for the price you can't complain! Me neither, love autumn/winter clothes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate you for doing this post :P I LOVE those bags i NEED every colour! why oh why?!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha say sorry to your bank account from me ;) I need them too! :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I did not know H&M did this, ta very much- will def be ordering a catalogue. Aaand I have the pink/black/nude colour block skirt; I even did a post on it a month or so ago x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou lovely! Aw, I really want it! I'll have a look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just ordered some off these goodies at H&M, love their clothes and accessories :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Same, absolutely love them for both products and price! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I went to H n M the other day and was also really surprised but how great their autumn range is! I restrained myself to two items, buy you've got me wanting more now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything is so gorgeous! Such a pleasant surprise and everything is really reasonably priced! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh this all looks amazing, love the big slouchy jumper! Gonna go try and get a catalogue now :D

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha I love the collection! Definitely worth ordering :) xx

    ReplyDelete