Saturday 21 May 2011

OOTD #006; But There's A Side To You, That I Never Knew...


leather jacket - vintage ring - h&m bodycon skirt - topshop top - jane norman

I'm going out in a bit for a meal with my family, but this outfit is casual enough for me to spend the afternoon shopping in, that's what I love about this bodycon skirt, it's so versatile. I must of bought it from topshop about two years ago and cost-per-wear must be down to pennys by now, one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe! I have been salvaging a lot of clothes I bought way back, because they're so pretty and I just shoved them to the back of my wardrobe or in draws to make way for new stuff. I love this floral top from jane norman, again I must of bought it going on 2/3 years ago. I never seem to go into Jane Norman anymore, I think it's because it always brings back memories of me in year eight/nine wandering in and picking the cheapest "ok" thing in there purely to get the infamous carrier bag to use for PE! Atleast I know I'm not alone in that, pretty much every other girl in the school did the same thing! I've been trying out my Just Bitten Lipstain as you can probably see here and I LOVE IT! The colour (gothic) is so beautiful and the natural collection lipstick "raspberry" is nearly the exact same colour, so I put that over the top to keep my lips looking moisturised!
Hope you guys are having a good weekend! I should be revising, I have two exams on wednesday I've not even looked at (eeeek). On friday I completely blagged my sociology and when I got really stuck made a story up about a researcher being shot... Looking back I have honestly no idea why and I can only hope that whoever marks it looks past it to see the point I was trying to make. Though Law went well, and seeing as the grade boundaries are much higher for Law I'm glad out of the two I did better on it :)
Lots of love xoxoxoxox

8 comments:

  1. same! in love with h&m rings atm! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of that ring - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ring and I love your nails! The jacket is nice as well. To be honest I like all of it haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, I'm rediscovering items that were squashed at the back of my wardrobe too, better than buying loads of new stuff ! I remember those Jane Norman bags, they were everywhere! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely! While I'm on a budget all the old stuff is coming out! Haha looking back I honestly don't know why, they really weren't anything special but every girl in the UK must of owned one! xx

    ReplyDelete