Monday 23 May 2011

Nails #004 It's Never Too Late To Jump On The Bandwagon...

OMBRE NAILS!
white - 17 Lasting Fix in Mini Skirt, blue 1 - Barry M in Pure Turquoise, blue 2 - Barry M in Cyan Blue, blue 3 - Barry M in Cobalt Blue, blue 4 - No7 Stay Perfect in Betty Blues
My first attempt on the ombre nail trend! I've seen this on so many blogs recently so I decided to give it a go! I went for blues because I thought the Barry M colours blended beautifully! I'm definitely gonna try this is different colours, such a pretty effect! I fancy a try in pink and maybe browns.
I think I'll probably skip college tomorrow afternoon because revision sessions are so boring! If so I'll probably do a bit of bargain hunting and might have a little haul for you guys!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. the barry m colours do go really well together :) x

    ReplyDelete