Sunday 18 March 2012

OOTD; back to cheeky blogging!





shirt; topshop, skirt; H&M, shoes; topshop bag; topshop

I put my hands up, I really am such an irregular blogger, I'M SORRY! Work has taken over my life, but hopefully with a little more time on my hands I can throw a few outfit posts in a bit more regularly.....

Spring has (kind of) arrived and as usual I'm far too early to bust out my summer wardrobe and consequently am left shivering on the train platform wondering why the hell I thought it was warm enough to go without a coat yet. I'm currently updating my wardrobe with a few key pieces for spring, though I can't say my ghost like complexion will be covered with pastel jeans/tops/anything (even the thought makes me shudder, oh why was I not born with an olive skin tone? WHY?) but I am 100% on the vibrant bandwagon. This summer I'm determined to get braver with colour blocking and failing that wear a statement bright piece rather than wimping out like last year ("I'm interpreting the colour blocking trend by painting my nails green" zzzzzzz!).

 I still love a sheer shirt, this is my FAVE because of the clever black panel across the boobs so I don't have to bother with a black vest top underneath, the time putting one whole extra layer on in a morning could be much better spent asleep in bed, just think about it!

xoxoxoxox

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thankyou hun, I can't actually stop wearing it! :) x

      Delete
  2. I envy your long hair! Lovely outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou lovely, my hair is definitely in need of a cut I just can't bear to! x

      Delete
  3. It's great to have you back! I know what you mean about work taking over. Hope it is all going well! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely! Ahhhh, it's a nightmare but I'm learning to manage my time a little haha, hope you're good! xxx

      Delete
  4. awww, thankyou! Ofcourse I'll have a little look ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, good to know that your blog is very interesting,i like all outfits, I love it and following
    would be very happy to receive your visit
    ciao della Italia
    http://ladonnabambola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou! :) ofcourse I'll have a look :) xxx

      Delete
  6. I know! work can just take over, I injured my knee so I won't be working at my job for a while so I've been able to blog a little more :) love the outfit and the pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's really hard, time management isn't my strong point at all! Aw I'm sorry to hear that lovely, hope you feel better soon :( Thankyou! xx

      Delete
  7. realy nice look your beautiful btw.

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete