Saturday 14 May 2011

OOTD #004; There's Nothing In The Water We Can't Fight

dress - topshop
top - primark
scarf - primark
leather jacket - vintage
tights - primark
satchel - primark

I went into the centre of manchester yesterday for a gander in primark, not a good idea when it's raining and ofcourse primark have those infamous paper damn bags! I picked up a few bargains so I thought I'd show you a few in an OOTD. The top (kindof covered completely by the scarf) featured only cost me ONE POUND! I've been checking out this scarf for a few trips so yesterday i decided to bite the bullet and fork out a grand 3 quid on it :) But my favourite purchase is easily this cute satchel! I'm already planning a trip back for the brown version, so amazing for £9!
So I'm off to brave the rain once again, hope you all have an amazing day :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment